Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Birthday Fun Part IV

Seriously, how long can I drag this on? This is the last birthday post, I promise. There isn't really all the much more to tell about the birthday fun we had with family but I have more pictures that I had to post.

DeBoer Family picture
- minus Uncle "E" who had to work and couldn't join us for the festivities.
Surprisingly not a bad pic!

Grammie DeBoer sure loves Luke
Fun on the floor with Pops
(very impressive that my dad is laying on the floor playing with his grandson when just a few months ago he had fairly intensive back surgery!)
Mommy and Luke with our matching diaper hats (and dopey looks)
Luke has always had a weird foot fetish - wanting to kiss and/or bite feet. He developed a strong bond with my mom's feet. He kept going back and forth from his books to Grannie's feet to give them hugs. Strange kid. :)

Pops making his famous steaks for dinner - showing Luke the ropes of the grill.
Taking a break for more hugs- can't get enough!
Story time with Pops
Saying 'bye bye' to Grannie Jannie and Pops before they head to the airport.
We had an absolutely marvelous time celebrating Luke's first year - can you tell? I've only mentioned it about 27 times in the last 4 posts! We want to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone who helped to make Luke's big day even more special. We love you all!

1 comments:

Heather said...

I *love* that last photo of Luke with Grannie Jannie and Pops! Can't wait to see you all in 2 months!