Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wardrobe Malfunction

I just got home from a weekend retreat with the middle school youth group at our church. To say that I am worn out would be an extreme understatement. However, I couldn't stand to look at those deformed pictures of my precious little boy any longer.

At some point last week Luke's diaper leaked a bit, just liquid, thankfully, but still in need of a complete change- this small feat has been very challenging lately as Luke has decided that sitting/laying still is NOT something he is inclined to do. As I was pulling his shirt up over his head I realized that there were a few buttons around the neckline that I hadn't unbuttoned... the rest, well, just watch....

Luke never ceases to amuse us.
I have a longer video but don't have the energy or brainpower to edit it for the blog. This will have to do.

1 comments:

Brigitte said...

TOO CUTE! He is getting so big. Hope you get some rest. :)