Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Result of Boredom

Matt is out with some of his good buddies tonight. Which leaves Luke and I to entertain one another. Normally, this wouldn't be that big a deal but Luke and I have been home by ourselves all day, everyday so far this week. It has been one of those rare weeks where I am caught up on all the household chores, dinners are prepped and ready, homework is done, errands are done.... this is far from normal. (Probably something to do with the fact that Matt had a 3 1/2 day weekend) Anyway, I am getting a bit stir crazy. Dare I say, I am almost bored!

Thus, Luke and I entertained ourselves for awhile tonight by taking pictures with our webcam. enjoy.





Holy nose batman!

Again with the incredibly large schnoz. wow.

What?!? Two of them?
Feels strangely similar to a scene in The Shining.

And just to prove that we can take a somewhat normal picture if we wanted to...

2 comments:

Aaron and Erika said...

Oh my gosh! We have NEVER laughed so hard!! GREAT pictures!! :)

DeJongs said...

funny :)