Thursday, September 17, 2009

I have been going a little "camera happy" these past few days. Luke is learning and doing more and more every day. Its as if we can see him learning new things... SO much fun. I want to capture as many of these moments as possible. I was able to capture a few fun moments and thought I'd share them with you! Please overlook the fact that I sound like a complete idiot in the videos - I'm working on that. :)
Enjoy.
First some videos...






...and some pictures.
Most of these were taken when Matt and Luke were playing on our bed. Luke was having a WONDERFUL time, just laughing and squealing and living it up! Too cute to pass up




2 comments:

Julie said...

it was so fun having him over this morning, even for a short time.

what a great smile, Luke!

Brigitte said...

WOW he is getting so big! Can't believe how fast he is changing. Love all the pictures and the vidoes.