Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A few more pictures

I'm not sure what is going on - it could be that our computer is old and out of date with current technology, it could be that we have a virus (I really hope not), it could be that I'm not the brightest crayon in the box and hit a few keys that I shouldn't when trying to post on the blog (very probable) but for whatever reason the last two times I've posted on our blog, the final published post is missing half of the pictures and blurbs I've written. SO frustrating!!
Anyway, I still wanted to share some of those originally deleted pics, hopefully it'll work this time!

First few bites of rice cereal

He loves playing in his booster seat. We try to get him to sit in it and play at the table while we have our dinner - sometimes it works, other times not so much.

"Milk Martini, anyone?"

Loving the rice cereal

"Do I have something on my face?"

Reading a soft book that was given to him by a family friend. The pages are all made of cloth and make musical sounds when you push a button. Luke LOVES it and I love that he can tear at and suck on the pages and the book isn't ruined! Best of both worlds!


3 comments:

Steph said...

Adorable photos as usual! Sophia has the same booster seat and we love it.

Steph said...

I love Luke's martini glass! I hope your intership has started off well. :)

Sarah Schenkel said...

Whoa, Matt's hand looks HUGE in that first picture! Sorry I always notice the random things....