Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bath Time Fun

Luke LOVES LOVES LOVES bathtime! His very first bath (at a few days old) was not an enjoyable experience for anyone but since then, Luke has learned that bath time can be wonderful! I think it has something to do with the fact that he is not hindered with clothes or a diaper - this kid LOVES being in the buff. He could be a little on the cranky side and we strip him down and he'll be instantly happy. And on the flip side, he could be totally happy (like after a bath) and when he start to get him dressed... instant melt down.
I decided to attempt taking some pictures of him in the tub (trying very hard to keep them G-rated) I was somewhat successful - I managed to get a few cute pictures, protect Luke's modesty AND I didn't drop the camera into the bathwater! I'd consider that successful. :)

SO happy to be in the tub!
He gets all giddy when he hears the water pouring out of the facet

I had a hard time getting him to look at me - he was FAR more interested in the duck



"look ma, no hands! I can chew on the duck AND go for the washcloth at the same time!"

Time to actually get clean
"ok, now that I'm clean... back to the duck"
I love this dopey face!
Yay for no tears baby soap!
Okay, so in all honesty Luke isn't the only one who has a good time when he's in the tub. I've been experimenting with various hair styles now that he's got a decent head of hair....
This is the dweeby alfalfa from Little Rascals
And this is the Thug in the Tub...
That's about it in terms of new hair styles, at least for now. I'm sure as more hair comes in my creativity will soar to new heights in that department. :)

All dry and snug and ready for bed, almost.

2 comments:

Sarah Schenkel said...

Sooo, sooo cute! I love the fun hairstyles.

Steph said...

Adorable!!!