Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Technology and Cousin Micah

I have a love/hate relationship with technology. I love the convenience that goes along with technology and all that we are able to do now in terms of communication, especially with family from far away. But I hate when technology doesn't work the way I think it should- it is almost always operator error since I am not technologically savy in the least. Regardless, I am thankful that we are able to keep in touch with friends and family from all over the country via skype, email, blogs, facebook, cell phones, etc. It is amazing, really.
The other day we were 'blog hopping' and watching the videos from friends/family's blogs. Luke LOVES his cousin Micah. Even though they haven't officially met face to face, they spend plenty of time interacting via skype. We must've watched the video of Micah eating rice cereal at least 9 times before I was finally able to distract him with something else!


We love technology (at least today) but we LOVE cousin Micah everyday! Can't wait to see you IN PERSON in a few days!!

1 comments:

Aaron and Erika said...

That is ridiculously adorable!! :) We can't WAIT to see you too!! It will be so fun to have the boys interact live, rather than over skype or our blogs. :) Love you all!!