Friday, May 27, 2011

Update

Things have been slightly crazy in the DeBoer house these past few weeks. I'm feeling a little guilty that Elin is now 2 weeks old and I have yet to post more pictures or updates on how she is doing. It's not that I haven't been taking pictures, I assure you that I have been taking plenty! My lack of updating the blog has more to do with the fact that we have to be out of this house by Sunday at 5:00! Which means that we have had our hands more than a little full with packing everything up, signing papers for both selling this house and buying our new house, and organizing the move. Add to that the fact that we're adjusting to being a family of 4, learning about our new daughter's eating/sleeping habits, keeping up with laundry (Elin's digestive system works VERY well - lots of poop and spit up ~ yay.) and trying to keep a very active 2 year old from unpacking all the boxes we pack up. So, I hope you can understand and extend me some grace for not updating the blog. Believe me, it is on my to-do list. It's just a lower priority at the moment. I'll get around to it eventually... bear with me.

Here's a few cute pictures to (hopefully) satisfy you for the time being. :)





2 comments:

Brigitte said...

SUPER cute. Love the one with her and Luke. Hello PINK!! Can't wait to see the new place. Congrats again.

Brigitte said...

SUPER cute. Love the one with her and Luke. Hello PINK!! Can't wait to see the new place. Congrats again.