Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Countdown

I am officially two days away from my due date so I thought I'd better post the latest baby bump pictures before this baby arrives and I get too far behind on the things of life. I've been feeling pretty good actually, MUCH better than I was at this point in my first pregnancy. I've been able to sleep most nights in my own bed, my ankles still resemble ankles (at least most of the time), I haven't retained as much water - some, but not as much as with Luke, and I'm far less anxious about every little contraction/ache/pain. The worst discomfort I'm coping with is carpal tunnel in my hands, which is more annoying than painful. But if this is the worst of it, I can deal with that! We are eagerly anticipating the arrival of #2 - especially now that we finally agree on names (we may or may not have drawn the names out of a hat... whatever works right?) :) We are ready to meet him or her whenever he/she is ready to make his/her grand entrance!

37/38 weeks pregnant.
I wore this to work just after Easter and the students told me my belly looked like a giant Easter egg. Just what every woman wants to hear. :)

38/39 weeks along....
???? to go.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Lookin' good, Lisa! So good, in fact, that it really does look like you are just hiding a big easter egg under your shirt! We're thinking of you guys, and will continue to in the days to come. xoxo

DeJongs said...

You are such a beautiful mama! Looking forward to hearing the news.

Brigitte said...

Beautiful!! :) Can't wait to hear the news.

Joel and Lora said...

Lisa- You look wonderful! So glad to hear everything is going well with this little one. Love the update on life. We're praying for you during this busy time of new babies and transitions.
Lots of love for the whole family!