Friday, November 19, 2010

Painting

I had the pleasure of going to a friend's house last weekend for a coffee, craft'n, & chat'n party with some girlfriends. It was a glorious time of much needed chatting, coffee drinking and catching up on various crafts that we have all been wanting to do. Great idea and GREAT time! I painted a toy train that spells LUKE between the engine and caboose. My plan was to paint it then give it Luke as a Christmas gift but, alas, that plan was thwarted once Luke found the train later that same day. At least he likes it. I attempted to finish painting it while Luke was busy playing with Matt in the other room - no such luck. It's as though he has a sixth sense about when I am wanting to do something he really can't/shouldn't be part of and needs to throw himself in the midst of things. I put the train away but let him play with some of the washable, non-toxic paints I have. He LOVED it, naturally. He only painted on himself a few times and never tried to eat it, so I think we're making progress!


What a Masterpiece!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Would that be the masterpiece on the canvas or on Luke's face? :o)