Saturday, February 19, 2011

Daddy's boy

Luke is becoming more and more of a Daddy's boy. He's been a mamma's boy for the majority of his 22 months but lately he's been switching sides. It has been a joy to watch, honestly. Luke gets SO excited when Daddy comes home, we're talking the type of toddler excitement where, when Luke hears the garage door going up he must drop whatever he's doing and run around in circles, laughing, and eventually go hide because he just can't contain his excitement. It is amusing to say the least! Oh, Luke still has a soft spot in his heart for good ol' mom but we both know who he'd rather play with, hang around, and imitate... Dad. I've got the pictures to prove it.

Playing with photo booth on our computer on a Saturday morning
Watching sports before bed
Bath tub fun
(Matt will probably despise the fact that I posted this picture...sorry Matt! But as long as I am the founder, author, creative director, and editor in chief of this blog I'm calling the shots. ) :)
Practicing their golf swings... in the living room.
Watching for planes flying overhead
Playing at the park, enjoying the 75 degree weather.
Surfing the net (most likely some sports site)
Ah, my boys! They're my favorite.

4 comments:

Sarah Schenkel said...

Adorable! I love seeing Daddies with their kiddos.

Sheila said...

too cute! love the golfing in the living room.

Heather said...

What great buddies! The resemblance is rather apparent in the pic of them watching sports before bed! I think I've seen Luke's look on Matt before :)

Aaron and Erika said...

LOVE it!! :)