Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bouncy boy

A friend described a baby's first few months as being the 'plant stage' - the baby is cute, nice to look at, and take a lot of care but they don't really do much and there is not much you can do with them. I think I agree with that theory, at least most of it. Now that Luke is out of the 'plant stage' he is SO much fun! He has been getting more and more playful. It is so much fun to actually be able to play with him and have him interact with us more and more. Not that those first few months of his life were not fun, they were in their own way, but we are very much enjoying this stage.

This is one of my favorite videos of playing with Luke... a bouncy, LOUD little boy! :)

5 comments:

thekuiperskrew said...

Such a cutie! There is nothing better than the laughter of a child!

Unknown said...

The cool thing is, every stage is awesome!! (yes, even teenager)

Julie said...

that is awesome!

Jill said...

I love it! I can't help from laughing when I watch this video. I agree with Joyce (and I'm not even that far into the stages), but it seems like each stage gets better and better! Maddie cracks us up daily with the things she comes up with.

The Worsts said...

Looks like fun! Miss you!!