Wednesday, July 29, 2009

For your viewing pleasure

Here are a few fun videos that I thought I'd share with you.
The first is Matt blowing on Luke's belly, making him laugh up a storm!
The second is of Luke scooting around in his crib. (I have a longer/better video of this but for some reason I couldn't upload it onto the blog. I tried three times and then got frustrated and gave up, sorry this one will have to do) Luke can be quite restless when it comes to sleeping in his crib. He scoots around, rolls himself over, and gets himself in all sorts of positions. Yesterday I took the video camera in with me when I got him up from his nap and captured some of his antics. I hoped he would roll over from his stomach to his back (a rare occurance these days) but no such luck.
Enjoy!



0 comments: