Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tummy Time

I know it has only been a few days since I posted last and quite honestly nothing new or exciting has happened in that time. I just figured that I would post some of these pictures and at least one video now while I have the time rather than wait until something 'blog worthy' occurs in our fairly boring lives. :) Don't get too used to me updating the blog this often, I assure you this is not going to be a regular occurrence- especially since I am returning to work one week from tomorrow :(

You can see Luke's peach fuzz in this picture - his hair is really starting to grow. At this point it sticks straight up as if he was given a buzz cut.


My boys in blue - relaxing and watching the Yankee's game after church


Luke is NOT a big fan of 'Tummy Time'. He will tolerate being on his stomach for the first few seconds then quickly begins to voice his complaints. See video ....




Luke hasn't quite mastered moving his head from one side to the other while laying on his stomach. He gets half way then ends up frustrated with his face smushed into the floor.

An Aerial View...

Being on his tummy is MUCH better when propped up on the boppy. Check out those neck muscles!


He looks like such a little old man in this picture with forehead wrinkles and everything.


All worn out after some serious exercise - it's hard work holding up a head that size!

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

That last picture is too cute! I can really see both of you in him. Gracie always hated tummy time too! She would rather sit or lay on her back. It is just that way with some babies. But he sure is a cutie!

Sarah Schenkel said...

Luke, you are getting cuter and cuter--and you're so buff! I can't wait to give you more kisses.
~Aliyah

The Worsts said...

Hilarious...the picture of him "from above" just cracks me up...

You guys are awesome and your family is too sweet for words:)

Miss you!!