Monday, March 12, 2012

Faces


Elin has really started showing us more of her personality these past few weeks. She is still an extremely laid back, easy going baby but lately we've been seeing more of a silly side with some glimpses of stubbornness. I've been trying to get better at taking pictures on a more regular basis. Our camera gives off this orange light first before taking the picture (in an attempt to decrease red-eye, I believe). The good news- we don't have red eyes in our pictures! The bad news- Elin ends up looking either drunk or possessed. Or both.

See what I mean.

I still have to figure out the workings of our new camera.
I was able to get several pictures that show Elin's fun little personality. Without further adieu.. the many faces of Elin Joy!

Elin's 'wake up happy' face
the 'I'm not amused' scowl.
the 'I'm a nerd and I like it' face
the 'whachu talkin bout' face
the 'I'm gonna lose it' face
the 'Marlon Brando/godfather impression' face (she's got the jowls down!)
And, of course, we can't leave Luke out! He loves to show us all sorts of silly faces, especially when we get the camera out. For some reason he names his faces after animals. I think the llama face is my favorite. :)

The 'owl' face

1 comments:

Candice said...

Can't wait to see those silly faces in person!