Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Chocoholic

I have an enormous sweet tooth. I'm pretty sure I helped myself to a bowl of ice cream nightly when I was pregnant with Luke so it's really no surprise that Luke inherited my love for sweet things, especially chocolate.
Brownie mix was on sale a few weeks ago - chocolate on sale! Like I could resist! Luke always enjoys 'helping' me in the kitchen and was especially thrilled to help make brownies. Mmmm.

Licking the bowl clean
Gotta love the chocolate goatee
Last week Luke discovered hot chocolate is pretty tasty too... in powder form. He had taken the box of hot chocolate out of the pantry, into the living room and behind a chair to indulge his craving. Do you think he knew he wasn't really supposed to be eating that? Stinker.
The pictures are of him going back for seconds after I took it away and put it back in the pantry. I know, I probably shouldn't have taken pictures, which only reinforces the behavior, but I couldn't help it! It was a true 'terrible two's' kodak moment.
Since then the powdered drinks have been relocated to a higher shelf.

3 comments:

Sarah Schenkel said...

Oh my goodness, I laughed out loud when I saw the hot chocolate pictures! What a stinker! :) So stinkin' cute, though.

Heather said...

Precious! The "to take a picture or not to take a picture" question is one that generations before us didn't really have to deal with... I suppose I can just see how Luke turns out and go from there, hehe ;) xoxo

Grannie Jannie said...

As his grannie, I'm so glad you keep your camera around! These moments are precious -- and they (as did you) grow up way too fast to not enjoy them.
Sending much love to you all --
Nee-Nee (& Pops, too)