Saturday, December 4, 2010

In other related news....

Now that I've caught up on the posts about our Thanksgiving break I'm back to posting about our normal, everyday life, which involves one big announcement...
In case you can't quite figure it out since the shirt is on the big side Luke is going to be a Big Brother! That's right, I'm pregnant with baby DeBoer #2! We are extremely excited and looking forward to what life is going to be like with two little ones. As of this post I'm a little over 17 weeks along due mid-May (the official due date is May 12 but we're putting no stock in that whatsoever). We've known for awhile and have already told most family and friends. I'm just a little behind in making an 'official blog announcement'.

This is me at about 14 weeks (I think) - showing much earlier than I did when I was pregnant with Luke. Sadly those stomach muscles never quite recovered. sigh.
A comparison to my belly with Luke at about the same stage in pregnancy.
The 'related' part of our news is... drumroll please...


Ok, so you can't see the main news on either Luke or Micah's T-shirts but since they are matching I'm sure you can figure it out....my sister, Erika, is also expecting #2! Yup, we're pregnant at the same time! Erika is due June 6 but the baby will come late May. That we are putting stock in since she is more high risk. SO, there you have it. Two more babies to add to this generation. The Thomson clan is growing right before our eyes, literally.

Twin baby bumps! SO much fun!

5 comments:

Brigitte said...

Yes, exciting news! We are so very happy for you...do plan to find out the sex? Is Luke asking for a brother or sister? Sometimes Gracie would ask for both in the same day. Have fun!

Aaron and Erika said...

Just so everyone knows, I was about 3 hours from getting on a plane when that last picture was taken... NOT exactly looking my best by any means! :) Just focus on the bumps, everyone! :)

Heather said...

Erika and Lisa: You both look great! Congratulations to both the DeBoers and the Klingenmaiers!

Jessica said...

Congratulations Lisa, that is very exciting! You do not look 17 weeks along, wow!

The Worsts said...

I am re-excited again for you guys:) Congrats!!!