Monday, August 2, 2010

Family Photos


I'm taking a detour in posting about our vacation. I'll finish eventually, don't worry. I surely don't want to keep you all in suspense! (wink, wink) But I HAD to interrupt these posts to bring you this important message that our family photos are up and ready for your viewing pleasure! We had our good friend, Mark Leonard, take our pictures a few weeks ago and the results are amazing! Beyond being a great friend and fellow Beaumont dweller, Mark is an extremely talented photographer! The only time we've ever had our pictures taken by a professional was at our wedding and we we're kinda ho-hum about the majority of those pictures. These pictures, on the other hand, we are ecstatic about! They turned out so great. We couldn't be happier.

SO, please check out Mark's blog - http://markleonardimaging.com/blog/ (or click on his link in the right side column) Leave a comment on his blog post too! 20 comments earns us a few free prints!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

The Worsts said...

Nice pic!

Mark Leonard said...

Loved doing the session with you guys! I'm so glad you like the photos.

Anonymous said...

Just great! Love them. I think #54 is my favorite of the 2 of you. Love to you all! Grannie Jannie